SAFFRON and its uses-
Saffron is a spice derived from the dried stigma of the flower of the SAFFRON
crocus, a species of crocus in the family iridaceous.
- Saffron is the one of the most spice- herb in the world
- Saffron is one of the few things that truly are WORTH, it is weight in GOLD.
- Saffron has been used as a spice and coloring agent for many centuries and
has numerous medicinal properties.
- Saffron is used for spiritual healings many centuries.
- Saffron is valuable culinary ingredient worldwide.