MICROSOFT PROJECT TRAINING | MASTERING THE ESSENTIAL SKILLS FOR MICROSOFT PROJECT
In this MS Project training course, you will create and modify a project plan, and begin to manage variances in a project, bringing the project to a success!
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
• identify the basic features and components of the Microsoft Project environment.
• create a new project plan file and enter project information.
• manage tasks by organizing tasks and setting task relationships.
• manage resources for a project.
• finalize a project plan.
• update a project plan.
• manage project costs.
• report project data visually.
This course is designed for those who has an understanding of project management concepts, who is responsible for creating and modifying project plans, and who needs a tool to manage those project plans such as:
• Business/ Project Analysts
• Program/Project Manager
• Project Assistants
• Subproject Managers
• New Project Manager
Anyone Who Wants To Learn Project Management And Microsoft Project
Those Upgrading From Previous Software Versions
Participants enrolling in this training should have the following:
A general introductory-level understanding of project management concepts.
Microsoft Project Course Outline:
Planning & Scheduling Project Task
– Identify Project Activities
– Estimating Project Duration
– Estimating Project Resources
– Developing A Work Breakdown Structure
– Develop Project Plan
– Schedule Project Activities
– Reviewing & Analyzing the schedule
Getting Started & Exploring to MS Project
– Starting MS Project
– Navigation the Project interface
– Using Common View
– Embarking New Project
– Exploring Calendar and Schedule
– Exploring the Project Guide
Developing a Work Breakdown Structure
– Add Tasks and Sub Tasks
– Creating Summary Tasks
– Entering Durations
– Using Task Information Dialog Box
– Create Milestone
– Split a Task
Working With Project Task
– Create Task Dependencies
– Linking and unlinking tasks using the Gantt chart
– Critical Path Analysis
Creating & Assign Project Resources
– Creating Resource
– Assigning Resources to Task
– Updating Project Progress
– Setting up a Baseline
– Project Progress Views
– Network Diagram
– Task Usage View
– Cost View
Working with Reports & Printing
– Overview reports
– Generate a report on the report menu
– Configuring print and page setup options.
– Printing reports
Participants should bring their own laptop and will need to have pre- installed a working version of Microsoft Project software.
Term Payment & Conditions:
– Registration fees & Full Course fees must be made by cash before course start.
For more information regarding the course:
Should you have further inquiry regarding the training course or for upcoming training ,
Please call or set up an appointment for registration via phone contact at:
+6 012 – 7461582