Adobe Illustrator is a powerful drawing software program offered by Adobe. Anyone, regardless of artistic or computer ability, can use Illustrator to draw shapes and lines, create text, or import graphics and pictures.
In this course, you’ll learn how to:
· Navigate Illustrator and where to find all the tools and features you’ll need
· Draw basic shapes
· Draw objects
· Create vector images, then edit those vector images quickly and easily
· Add color to your work
· Use blends, gradients, and patterns
· Create symbols to place into your work to save time
· Create layers and masks
· Add text to your documents
· Add text to your objects and shapes
· Create drawings, business cards, brochures, or anything you want using Adobe Illustrator
· And much, much more!
If you’re new to Illustrator, don’t be nervous or worry.
Our trainer will start at the beginning and teach you everything you need to know in simple, everyday language so you understand and learn.
By the end of the course, no matter who you are or how much experience you’ve had with the program in the past, you will be an advanced user capable of using Adobe Illustrator like a professional.
• Introduction to Adobe Illustrator
• Working With Artboard
• Drawing and Transforming Objects
• Making and Saving Selections
• Working with Shapes and Objects
• Working with Color
• Gradients, Pattern Fills, and Blends
• Working With Paths
• Working With Layers
• Working with Type
• Drawing and Painting
• Illustrator Effects
• Outputting Your Work
– Software: Before beginning this class, participants will need to have pre- installed a working version of Adobe Illustrator software
– Full fees must be made by Cash/Instance Cash Transfer only in advanced BEFORE class commencement.
Should You Have Further Enquiry Regarding Our Upcoming Training Schedule, Fees & Time Availability. Please Contact Our Administration Officer, Or You Can Set Up An Appointment With Us For Registration Via Contact At:
+6 012 – 7461582
Copyright © 2020. Infomedia ICT Training. All Right Reserved
– We will prosecute all internet theft of our copyrighted material
– Re-post our material on your Website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Blog are strictly prohibited!
All Intellectual properties not limited to patents, trademarks, industrial designs, copyrights, know-how including layout of images and contents contained herein belong to Infomedia ICT Training