ADVANCED MICROSOFT EXCEL – PROFESSIONAL INTENSIVE TRAINING
– Understand how you can apply Advanced functions of Microsoft Excel to improve productivity, enhance spreadsheets with charts & formulas and streamline your work.
– Learn how you can automate common tasks, apply advanced analysis techniques to more complex data sets, collaborate on worksheets with others, and leverage on Excel’s advanced functionality to simplify your day-to-day work.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
– The Advanced Excel Training Workshop course is tailored for managers and executives who are seeking practical solutions to their Excel problems in raw data management, business analysis and reporting.
– It is conducted based on business case studies with the aim of maximizing your benefits (e.g. productivity, report accuracy) in the use of Excel. Its purpose is to equip you with foundational skills and competence to explore Excel on your own.
– All persons involved in using Excel to process large datasets, especially those received from other systems, and converting them into reports to be utilized in the business.
– By the end of the course delegates will recognize areas where they could improve their own spreadsheet.
– They will be in a position to immediately apply the lessons learn to their own models in their own environment.
– They will immediately to be able to save time on their everyday Excel tasks.
MICROSOFT ADVANCED EXCEL COURSE CONTENT:
Working With Conditional Formatting
Using Advanced Formulas And Functions
Creating A Custom AutoFilter
Using Advanced Filter
Conditional Logic And Functions Wizard
Lookup & References Formula
Scenarios Reporting In Excel
Working With Multiple Worksheet
Working With Pivot Tables In Excel
Working With Pivot Charts In Excel
– Participants require to bring their own laptop during the training.
– Please ensure that your laptop are equipped with pre-installed software related to their course taken.
Please set up an appointment for registration via phone contact at:
+6 012 746 15 82
Copyright © 2021. ICT Training. All Right Reserved
– We will prosecute all internet theft of our copyrighted material & text content.
– Re-post our material on your Website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Blog are strictly prohibited!