ADVANCED MICROSOFT EXCEL – INTENSIVE & EFFECTIVE TRAINING WORKSHOP
– Understand how you can apply Advanced functions of Microsoft Excel to improve productivity, enhance spreadsheets with charts & formulas and streamline your work.
– Learn how you can automate common tasks, apply advanced analysis techniques to more complex data sets, collaborate on worksheets with others, and leverage on Excel’s advanced functionality to simplify your day-to-day work.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
– The Advanced Excel Training Workshop course is tailored for managers and executives who are seeking practical solutions to their Excel problems in raw data management, business analysis and reporting.
– It is conducted based on business case studies with the aim of maximizing your benefits (e.g. productivity, report accuracy) in the use of Excel. Its purpose is to equip you with foundational skills and competence to explore Excel on your own.
– All persons involved in using Excel to process large datasets, especially those received from other systems, and converting them into reports to be utilized in the business.
– By the end of the course delegates will recognize areas where they could improve their own spreadsheet.
– They will be in a position to immediately apply the lessons learn to their own models in their own environment.
– They will immediately to be able to save time on their everyday Excel tasks.
MICROSOFT ADVANCED EXCEL COURSE CONTENT:
Working With Custom And Conditional Formats
– Creating Conditional Formatting
Using Formulas And Functions
Sort And AutoFilter Specific Data
Using Advanced Filter
– Filter Unique Record
– Combine Data In Excel
Conditional Logic And Functions Wizard
Lookup & References Formula
– Using VLookup Functions
Create Scenarios In Excel
Working With Multiple Worksheet
Working With Pivot Tables In Excel
Working With Pivot Charts In Excel
Worksheet Protection & Security
Course Duration: 2 days
Please set up an appointment for registration via phone contact at: +6 012 – 7461582
Copyright © 2021. ICT Training. All Right Reserved
– We will prosecute all internet theft of our copyrighted material & text content.
– Re-post our material on your Website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Blog are strictly prohibited!